Panorama Langkawi is a great place to start or advance your career. We constantly look for dynamic and talented professionals and graduates who can make a difference. We invite you to e-mail your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.
HEAD OF MARKETING & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans
- Measure the success of marketing initiatives
- Interface with multiple departments responsible for the product - engineering, operations, finance, sales etc
- Proactively evaluate and spot new marketing opportunities
- Manage long-term strategic goals
- To lead the Customer Services team within the division and continually improve the customer service experience in the division
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service feedback
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Bachelor/Degree in Marketing/Business Administration or equivalent in related field
- Minimum five (5) years working experience in Hospitality Industry
- Strong in marketing and customer service experience
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- To undertake the development, maintenance and updating of organization website and develops standard compliant website or web pages with cross platform and cross browser compatibility.
- To develop a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format and delivers work output on time and in high quality.
- To analyzes and interprets functional requirements and specifications for new or existing websites through close interaction with other departments.
- To create and maintain appropriate documentation during development and document process or procedures for use by others.
- To develop conceptual designs, prepare illustrations; supervise designs of printed material (e.g. catalogue, banners, buntings and backdrops)
- Working with other department in creating graphic artworks such as product brochures, flyers and posters.
- Communicates information effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Maintain a positive, proactive and professional attitude towards customers, colleagues and management.
- Follows appropriate design, web content, legal copyright and permission standards, process and procedures.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS) ASSISTANT
- To assist in day-to-day operation of maintaining overall IT systems and infrastructure.
- To maintain equipment, involving hardware, software and systems.
- To diagnose network and systems problems, as well as react to failures and errors.
- To maintain system integrity and performance.
- To test and evaluate new hardcore, software and IT peripherals for compatibility and requirement compliance.
- To assist in controlling and enforcing software license to comply with its terms and conditions.
- To assist in network and system security.
- Minimum diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Information Technology management, implementation and support.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft products (Operating Systems and Applications), Linux or other Open Source solution.
- Familiar with LAN, MAN, WAN configuration, administration, management & support.
SECURITY SERVICES ASSISTANT
- To provide security surveillance and crowd control services.
- To provide fast, friendly and service of exceptional quality to customers of Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide information on product available at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide general information about other tourism products and general information about Langkawi.
- To assist and secure sales of all product at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car to walk-in customers/FIT.
- To assist and provide assistance to handicap and the elderly.
- To attends to customer’s complaints and collect feedback.
- To provide basic 1st Aid assistance when required.
- To provide other Customer and Security related services as required.
- Candidate should possess at least SPM/STPM.
- Applicant with tertiary qualification in Tourism and Hospitality may also apply.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Responsible, reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability and some computer knowledge (Excel, Word etc).
- Good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Ex-Serviceman/ex-Police or some experience as Security personnel is an added advantage.
For further enquiries, please contact us below.