Panorama Langkawi is a great place to start or advance your career. We constantly look for dynamic and talented professionals and graduates who can make a difference. We invite you to e-mail your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
- To assist and provide service to the customer of Langkawi SkyCab inclusive providing information about Langkawi SkyCab Products.
- To guide and assist customer by providing sufficient and exact information.
- To attends for customer’s feedback and to forward message to his / her immediate superior.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM/STPM.
- Excellent and positive personality and willing to assist people.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to communicate in other language(s) will be an advantage.
- Responsible, reliable and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability and computer literate.
SECURITY SERVICES ASSISTANT
- To provide security surveillance and crowd control services.
- To provide fast, friendly and service of exceptional quality to customers of Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide information on product available at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide general information about other tourism products and general information about Langkawi.
- To assist and secure sales of all product at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car to walk-in customers/FIT.
- To assist and provide assistance to handicap and the elderly.
- To attends to customer’s complaints and collect feedback.
- To provide basic 1st Aid assistance when required.
- To provide other Customer and Security related services as required.
- Candidate should possess at least SPM/STPM.
- Applicant with tertiary qualification in Tourism and Hospitality may also apply.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Responsible, reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability and some computer knowledge (Excel, Word etc).
- Good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Ex-Serviceman/ex-Police or some experience as Security personnel is an added advantage.
For further enquiries, please contact us below.