Panorama Langkawi is a great place to start or advance your career. We constantly look for dynamic and talented professionals and graduates who can make a difference. We invite you to e-mail your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures;
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes';
- Develops and implements growth strategies;
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance;
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management;
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals;
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the employees;
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary;
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers;
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals;
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans;
- Provides a system for employees salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued;
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefits of information flow and to curb any problem that arise.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field;
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role;
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc;
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills;
- Understanding of Legal Compliance, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Certification, Logistics Knowledge, Problem Solving, Plan Implementation, Critical Thinking, Presentation Skills, Motivational Knowledge, Product Knowledge, Leadership, Time Management, Crisis Management, Risk Management, Budgeting and Sales Experience, Strategic Planning, Business Development.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANCE
- To multitask and assisting the day to day operation.
- To monitor the Q-line and crowd control
- To prepare answering any query from guest, update lastest information and safety.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the workstation, maintain and upkeep company property at all times.
- To usher and welcome guest in professional and courteous manner.
- To assist the VIP express lane, and provide accurate and latest information pertaining to the operation.
- At least qualified in SPM holder.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Be able to communicate clearly and polite to visitors.
- Be able to handle customer and difficult situation.
SECURITY SERVICES ASSISTANT
- To provide security surveillance and crowd control services.
- To provide fast, friendly and service of exceptional quality to customers of Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide information on product available at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide general information about other tourism products and general information about Langkawi.
- To assist and secure sales of all product at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car to walk-in customers/FIT.
- To assist and provide assistance to handicap and the elderly.
- To attends to customer’s complaints and collect feedback.
- To provide basic 1st Aid assistance when required.
- To provide other Customer and Security related services as required.
- Candidate should possess at least SPM/STPM.
- Applicant with tertiary qualification in Tourism and Hospitality may also apply.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Responsible, reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability and some computer knowledge (Excel, Word etc).
- Good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Ex-Serviceman/ex-Police or some experience as Security personnel is an added advantage.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS) ASSISTANT
- To assist in day-to-day operation of maintaining overall IT systems and infrastructure.
- To maintain equipment, involving hardware, software and systems.
- To diagnose network and systems problems, as well as react to failures and errors.
- To maintain system integrity and performance.
- To test and evaluate new hardcore, software and IT peripherals for compatibility and requirement compliance.
- To assist in controlling and enforcing software license to comply with its terms and conditions.
- To assist in network and system security.
- Minimum diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Information Technology management, implementation and support.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft products (Operating Systems and Applications), Linux or other Open Source solution.
- Familiar with LAN, MAN, WAN configuration, administration, management & support.
For further enquiries, please contact us below.