Panorama Langkawi is a great place to start or advance your career. We constantly look for dynamic and talented professionals and graduates who can make a difference. We invite you to e-mail your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will keep you posted of new opportunities as they arise.
- To undertake the development, maintenance and updating of organization website and develops standard compliant website or web pages with cross platform and cross browser compatibility.
- To develop a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format and delivers work output on time and in high quality.
- To analyzes and interprets functional requirements and specifications for new or existing websites through close interaction with other departments.
- To create and maintain appropriate documentation during development and document process or procedures for use by others.
- Communicates information effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Maintain a positive, proactive and professional attitude towards customers, colleagues and management.
- Follows appropriate design, web content, legal copyright and permission standards, process and procedures.
- To maintain and update procurement data.
- To assist in sourcing, negotiating, material cost reduction, planning and purchasing raw material.
- Responsible in all purchasing activities such as sourcing, negotiating, preparing purchase order, follow-up and expedite supplier delivery.
- Matching delivery order with purchase order, review invoices and ensure correct information before send to Finance Department for payment.
- To assist/handle any adhoc assignment as required by Supervisor.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (MIS) ASSISTANT
- To assist in day-to-day operation of maintaining overall IT systems and infrastructure.
- To maintain equipment, involving hardware, software and systems.
- To diagnose network and systems problems, as well as react to failures and errors.
- To maintain system integrity and performance.
- To test and evaluate new hardcore, software and IT peripherals for compatibility and requirement compliance.
- To assist in controlling and enforcing software license to comply with its terms and conditions.
- To assist in network and system security.
- Minimum diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Information Technology management, implementation and support.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft products (Operating Systems and Applications), Linux or other Open Source solution.
- Familiar with LAN, MAN, WAN configuration, administration, management & support.
SECURITY SERVICES ASSISTANT
- To provide security surveillance and crowd control services.
- To provide fast, friendly and service of exceptional quality to customers of Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide information on product available at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car
- To provide general information about other tourism products and general information about Langkawi.
- To assist and secure sales of all product at Panorama Langkawi Cable Car to walk-in customers/FIT.
- To assist and provide assistance to handicap and the elderly.
- To attends to customer’s complaints and collect feedback.
- To provide basic 1st Aid assistance when required.
- To provide other Customer and Security related services as required.
- Candidate should possess at least SPM/STPM.
- Applicant with tertiary qualification in Tourism and Hospitality may also apply.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Responsible, reliable and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent problem solving ability and some computer knowledge (Excel, Word etc).
- Good attitude and able to work as a team.
- Ex-Serviceman/ex-Police or some experience as Security personnel is an added advantage.
For further enquiries, please contact us below.